Moving a Newsstand magazine subscription

bipedbob

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
Hi folks, just bought my first tablet a 's 10.5' and loving it !
I have a Galaxy S3 phone with a current subscription to magazines .Is there a way to move the existing ones or to start getting new ones onto my Tab S.

ibill1

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm not exactly sure what your asking here but I'll give you my experience. I have exchanged 3 10.5 Tab s'. Let me just say it had nothing to do with their function, it was for other reasons. 16gb for 32gb etc. When I first started them up one of the first things in the "get started screens" is entering your google and samsung account info. When I did this, and was done with set up, it downloaded all my apps and subscriptions I had. All I had to do was go to the app, Hunger movies etc., and download them onto the new tab. This included magazines as well. Hope this helps. Oh, by the way, I have the note 3 and it also downloaded those apps although some I won't use on a tablet, they are for phones, I just uninstalled them. Make sure you register your tab on the tab itself with Samsung, not on your PC to get your gifts.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Hi folks, just bought my first tablet a 's 10.5' and loving it !
I have a Galaxy S3 phone with a current subscription to magazines .Is there a way to move the existing ones or to start getting new ones onto my Tab S.

Any Magazine , Book , Music file, Movie , or whatever you buy on Google play is saved to your account so if you get an iPad , Android Tablet you can use it with your account

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yadde