S Wi-Fi laggy

barth2

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
Hi

Got mine from Costco on Sunday. The screen is great. It is why I bought it. Coming from a nook hd+ it's a big speed bump. But can't say I like the ergonomic. the nook is actually nicer to hold because of the round edges. I keep touching the soft keys in portrait mode because I'm right handed (literally -- I have no left hand). I can't see the soft keys in low light, but if i turn on the key back light it's too bright. They should have made all hard keys or painted the keys like they do the logo. Mixing a hard key with soft keys is also a bad design.

But anyway, my main question is why is it still laggy? I expect everything to be smooth smooth smooth but for example scrolling through tapatalk is jerky. Tapatalk is mostly text with small avatar icons. Same thing with the play store. (It got updated to the material design version). Scrolling is not smooth but jerky. Yes lots of images in play store, but they are all fixed sizes so the layout is known.

I've already installed nova launcher prime. I get 32000+ in antutu putting it among the top scores.

Problem with my unit or am I expecting too much?

davidblake

Banned
Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
Well, @barth2 that sure is a long list of problem you are discussing over here I don't seemed to be encountering such problem over my time with Android device rather than I would say I'd find is working quite perfectly maybe the problem is somewhere with your device.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1