My Tab S 10.5 doesn't have the "Smart Remote" app on it? Is this normal? Where can I find it?

Touchpaddle

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
My Tab S 10.5 doesn't have the "Smart Remote" app on it? Is this normal? Where can I find it?

My Tab S 10.5 (wifi-only) doesn't have the "Smart Remote" app on it? Is this normal? Where can I find it?

It's not anywhere in the application manager menu.... not under all or turned-off lists. :(

Any help appreciated! :)

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: My Tab S 10.5 doesn't have the "Smart Remote" app on it? Is this normal? Where can I find it?

Are you double posting or do you have the same issue with two devices? Well, like I said in your other post, it's called WatchON on this tablet. Can't remember if it came pre-installed or if I had to download it from the Play Store/Galaxy Apps though.

Touchpaddle

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
Re: My Tab S 10.5 doesn't have the "Smart Remote" app on it? Is this normal? Where can I find it?

Are you double posting or do you have the same issue with two devices? Well, like I said in your other post, it's called WatchON on this tablet. Can't remember if it came pre-installed or if I had to download it from the Play Store/Galaxy Apps though.

Yes, I have the exact same issue on both devices. (S5 phone and Tab S 10.5 tablet)

I found it in the Play Store and under that Install button, it says the app cannot be installed because it's not compatible with my device. :(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670