Best email app besides the stock one for Tab S 10.5 ?

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
What is the best email app for the Tab S 10.5 besides the stock one?

We use the Mailbox app on all our phones but it's not compatible with the Tab S 10.5 :'(

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I find that one the best if you use something else or more then Gmail. The new inbox by Gmail is good as well if your talking about gmail

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
The new GMail app lets you add non-Gmail accounts now (sadly, not Exchange accounts though :( ). I didn't really like Inbox, so I stopped using it after a while. I also heard of Cloud Magic, and that seems to be a popular option. Blue Mail is also a popular choice, it seems.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
The new GMail app lets you add non-Gmail accounts now (sadly, not Exchange accounts though :( ). I didn't really like Inbox, so I stopped using it after a while. I also heard of Cloud Magic, and that seems to be a popular option.
How? I looked how to do it lol

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Not all devices have received the update, so you might have to wait a few days for your device to get it. But once you do (it's got Material design now if you got the update), there's an ADD ACCOUNT option on the account selection drop-down menu.

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
The new GMail app lets you add non-Gmail accounts now (sadly, not Exchange accounts though :( ). I didn't really like Inbox, so I stopped using it after a while. I also heard of Cloud Magic, and that seems to be a popular option. Blue Mail is also a popular choice, it seems.

If you want to sideload it you will need 2 apks, the regular Gmail apk and the exchange one, so you just need to install the Exchange add on and it works, I'm using it since it was released last week with my Hotmail account via exchange.

You can download it from here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junkie XL