When do you think the new Samsung Tab S models will be out?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Not likely until next summer and that might not be the Tab S line... There were rumors of an AMOLED refresh for the Note line for Spring... but nothing certain.

chowdog13

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
I was thinking the same thing, but I decided to go ahead and take advantage of best buys black Friday deal, shaved a $100 off my purchase. It's a great tablet and there's always something else around the corner. I say if you want it, buy it. These days it's hard to lose on such a high profile device, I'm almost certain you'll be satisfied.

Posted via the Android Central App

PlanetPluto7

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
If not the March show probably end of summer. Samsung has so many tablets that one should be out every other month unless they change to less models like the phones.

BullwinkleMoose

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 rumors: Size and design | BGR

" the Galaxy Tab S2 models will be even thinner than the iPad Air 2, which is Apple’s thinnest iPad to date. In fact, the slim profile of the iPad Air 2 was the subject of some of Apple’s first commercials for the new product. The iPad Air 2 is just 6.1mm thick, significantly thinner than the iPad Air (7.5mm) and the iPad minis (7.5mm to 7.2mm depending on model), and even thinner than the iPhone 6 handsets.

It’s not clear how thin the Galaxy Tab S2 tablets will be, though the publication has learned other things about their design and build quality. Samsung is going to have several new Tab S2 models in stores, including 8-inch and a 9.7-inch versions, and it will use “premium materials” for them, such as a metal frame, “to make it feel even more premium,” as SamMobile puts it.

Other details about the new Galaxy Tab S2 models, including availability information, have not been shared."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjammmin007