Awesome battery on my new Galaxy Tab S 10.5!

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
And that's why even though I miss the S-Pen, I didn't go back to the Note 10.1 I just hope Samsung comes out with a refreshed, AMOLED Note 10.5 this year.

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
And that's why even though I miss the S-Pen, I didn't go back to the Note 10.1 I just hope Samsung comes out with a refreshed, AMOLED Note 10.5 this year.

IMO, the battery life is better than I thought it would be. I had originally bought an open box, 16 gb Tab S, but I had to return it because it kept freezing and crashing, and the battery barely lasted 3 hours. Two factory resets and several cache wipes didn't help, either.

I decided to go for the 32 gb this time, and I'm so glad I did. I didn't want to be stuck with something that would just keep giving me issues. I hate to say it, but I think that, as far as Geek Squad is concerned, if it turns on, it's in perfect working order, lol.

I can't remember if it was Rukbat or Madd who said, if you have to spend more than 5 minutes to fix an issue on a new device, return it. Very sage advice as far as I'm concerned.

Posted via the Android Central App on my bodaciously awesome Note 4!