How do I get my keyboard back to full size?

hadwilmon

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I was using my tab yesterday with a spit screen. Now I can't find how to get back to a full size keyboard on a single screen. I would appreciate some help.
thanks

Oops! I just figured it out. Sorry if I wasted anyone's time!

Last edited:

Beut

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
Would like to know what you did to change it back. Thanks.

Touch the key next to / and space bar on the left, it will pop up a menu, Touch the one on the right
It will let you choose : Floating, Split, or Normal keyboard

Keyboard.jpg

Last edited:

FF22

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Touch the key next to / and space bar on the left, it will pop up a menu, Touch the one on the right
It will let you choose : Floating, Split, or Normal keyboard

View attachment 197635

NOW SOLVED!

Maybe you can help me. I don't have that keyboard shown in your attachment. I must have installed some ICON keyboard but I just looked though my various apps including all and running and downloaded and can't find a reference to it. I also looked through General/Lang-Input and Keyboards and don't see anything unusual. Any ideas on how to get back to the "NORMAL" keyboard options? Thanks in advance.

Here's mine

Screenshot_2015-09-20-18-47-48.jpg

Edited to add: I see that if I press and HOLD on the Emoticon just to the left of the Spacebar, I can invoke the other choices. I will leave my question and solution in case anyone else stumbles on this!

Beut

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
Sorry for the confusion, my model is not the same as yours as well as the layout of keyboard. However, they have similar function to select different keyboards. Normally, just hit the key on the left, next to SPACE BAR.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12