After watching a movie for 45 min or so it backs out of the app and keeps doing it

jcutler121

May 28, 2014
Visit site
I just bought the tab s 10.5 and I put a few movies on it and the only 2 times I have watched a movie it does this. After about 45 min I can hear the sound like when I hit the back button and it backs out of the movie and then it backs out of the app completely. My hands are nowhere near the tablet and it just does it on its own. If I try to open the movie back up it continues to back out. It does this with any app open and also when it is just sitting on the home screen. I have to turn it off for a while and then it will work. This has happened twice now and both times I was on the treadmill. Not sure if that has anything to do with it. I am going to see what happens if I try and watch a movie at home now. Has anyone experienced this?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Which app are you using to watch the movie? Does this happen with other video player apps?

FF22

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Could the treadmill be generating static electricity? How are you listening to the sound? Headphones or through some circuits on the treadmill? At my gym you can plug to their system for sound on a Precor unit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37