Widget becomes transparent when moved to Classic Home Screen

ekendraed

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
I noticed that the widget -Samsung Galaxy Apps Widget had become transparent though active when I tap on it. I tried inserting this widget on a blank folder and it still remains transparent. Other widgets were clearly visible.

Any idea how I may make the widget visible?

Could it be that transferring some downloaded apps to the SD card could have caused the problem?

I took some screen shots but am struggling on how to select and upload.

Last edited:

ekendraed

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Thank you for your response. I was referring to a PANEL. Wonder why this particular widget becomes transparent. It was clearly visible previously.

Thank you also for the link to screen shot uploads

ekendraed

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
What I wanted to do was insert the widget to the classic home screen as described on page 50 of the user manual. However this particular widget, for some odd reason becomes transparent.

djmiked

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
I know what you are talking about. I have the same problem. I did a factory reset and it lasted about a week and now transparent. It's the widget for Samsung gifts and essentials. In portrait it's fine bunt in landscape it's invisible.

Posted via the Android Central App

ekendraed

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
I know what you are talking about. I have the same problem. I did a factory reset and it lasted about a week and now transparent. It's the widget for Samsung gifts and essentials. In portrait it's fine bunt in landscape it's invisible.

Posted via the Android Central App

OK. So I am not the only person with this problem :)

Hope Samsung will provide a solution though it is not that vital

Ekendra

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Follow the steps in that link, but in the Recovery Menu, select Wipe Cache Partition instead of Wipe Data/Factory Reset.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC