Slim screen cover and stand help please. Where can I find something like this?

MarkR71

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site
Slim screen cover and stand help please.

Hello.

I have had my 10.5 Tablet for a few weeks now and love it. I mainly use it to watch tv etc in the kitchen and have a cheap plastic stand I put it in, but would like a cover for the screen. I don't want something that encases the whole tablet as for me that defeat the point of a light thin tablet.

Does anyone know of a cover like the official slim/simple one but that be used as a stand please?
like a cross between it and the roocase origami.

Cheers
Mark

FF22

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Slim screen cover and stand help please.

Samsung makes an easel type case that is very similar to the very simple screen cover (mine came with the simple one when I purchased from Costco).

I to have the more bulky Logitech keyboard case and I really do like it for the protection and ease of holding and using in the easel position. I actually, don't use the keyboard that much but it can be handy.

ericmazariegos

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
I have the Fintie leather case for it, and while it does add some weight to the tablet it's not much at all. you can still somewhat easily hold it in one hand. it's very comfortable, as it's soft leather. I also have the Moko smart cover and that one is made of hard plastic so it adds more weight, and its sharper edges are notably less comfortable to hold. so I recommend the fintie. it's like a smart case, with a stand functionality.

edit: the Moko case is actually also a fintie case. I have the Fintie smart shell.

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

Cwey55

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site

I use the Samsung cover on mine too and it's been great.

Posted via the Android Central App

Mal Lignant Tumor

Jan 6, 2015
Visit site

I also use the Samsung 10.5 book cover, in white. Excellent. Props in 2 position, installed magnets put the Tab S to sleep when closed and wake when opened. Pins on the inside of the cover snap into the pin ports on the back panel of the Tab S 10.5.

MarkR71

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site

thank you everyone. I decided to go for the samsung book cover. It is a bit bulkier than I wanted but works a treat and easy to remove if I want to use kindle app.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance