Samsung Tab S 10.5 weird charging numbers..what could they be?

rahulandroid

Aug 27, 2015
Visit site
Samsung Tab S 10.5 weird charging numbers...

Hello all

I just updated my firmware to Lollipop 5.0.2.I updated all the apps after that.I have found some weird charging issue in it.When my tablet got dicharged completely it went to power off as usual.Then i started charging keeping in off mode.In this mode we see only one big battery icon center of the screen which shows charging progress.After 6 hours it went from 0% to 90%. After that it was charging very slowly.it took nearly 10 minutes to reach at 91%. I was not sure what was the issue, so i started my tablet by pressing the power button.
When i my tablet got started it was showing me 100% charge instate of showing 91% when it was showing in off mode?
Does anybody knows which is the right number and why it is showing something like this?When i was in kitkat it was showing same charging number in OFF and START mode?:confused::confused::confused:

Thank in advance.

Deefsail

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
Re: Samsung Tab S 10.5 weird charging numbers...

I think charging numbers are approximate. I wouldn't worry about it. And when you charge any device leave it charge for a little while even though it says 100%.

Posted via the Android Central App

rahulandroid

Aug 27, 2015
Visit site

I do that, but why it shows 90% charge in switched off mode and when i start my tablet it says 100% charge.So which one is right number?

I think charging numbers are approximate. I wouldn't worry about it. And when you charge any device leave it charge for a little while even though it says 100%.

Posted via the Android Central App

BarfingMonkey

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site

My phone did that, same exact scenario, it wooing up being the battery. Lesson I learned, don't let the batteries drain to zero /auto shut down , it does something weird to the battery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith