Tab S UID

yomammaaho

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I am being blocked by a local online forum from posting info about my lawsuit against a corrupt district attorney and police department. The local newspapers and tv stations refuse to report on my lawsuit, even though I HANDED it to them. The cover up continues.
I am presuming that they are blocking me based upon my tablet's uid, because I am blocked no matter where i attempt to post.....yet with another device i CAN post (until they ultimately block THAT device).

Could my Tab S be rooted in order for it to show different uid's?
It's MY tablet.....should be MY choice.

yomammaaho

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Being that we are currently engaged in legal matters against the corrupt government thugs, my attorney certainly knows what is going on. He is fighing the matter according to law, but refuses to himself become involved with making this public. He probably figures that therenis a better chance of them ultimately paying if this is kept under wraps.
I have thought about youtube......but don't want my google account blocked in the same way that my topix posts were blocked by the corrupt district attorney. He's got too much to hide.
I would PAY someone very good money to enable my device to change it's uid....or better yet....sell me ANY cheap tablet which offers me this option.

Deefsail

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
I have made several attempts to root this tablet using different suggested methods and have not had success.

Posted via the Android Central App

yomammaaho

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I have made several attempts to root this tablet using different suggested methods and have not had success.

Posted via the Android Central App

I would be willing to actually BUY a used devce from someone that is rooted so that i can get around being blocked by Topix......or other sites. I'll pay GOOD money.
The tablet woud'nt have to have awesome specs......just the ability to spoof a (mac or uid #...if that's what it takes to get around being blocked).
I am located in Punxsutawney, Pa . Will leave contact info here if any takers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith