Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 Scrabble app not compatible with this device?

Davidhalfpenny

Mar 1, 2016
Visit site
I have bought a new Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 for my wife who is a Scrabble fan. Tried to download Scrabble EA and it results in 'Downloaded' 'This app is not compatible with this device.' Please will somebody help me to resolve this issue before we go on holiday. I am not a computer expert but can follow instructions. Thanks. Davidhalfpenny

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Were you trying to install the Scrabble app from Google Play Store, or somewhere else?

FF22

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
When I search for "scrabble ea" on my computer I find it. But when searching on my Tab S, I don't seem to find it. Odd.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
App compatibility as determined by Google Play can be cryptic. I wish they could give more details when they say it's incompatible. It may be related to the device's chipset, screen resolution, or other vague issues.

Davidhalfpenny

Mar 1, 2016
Visit site
I just want to know if it is possible, somehow, to download AND USE the Scrabble app on the Samsung GalaxyTab S 10.5.......... Why should it not be compatible on this specific model whereas it is usable on smaller sized Galaxy Tab S? Does AE know about this and if so are they going to make it available. If not, why not? David

FF22

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I just want to know if it is possible, somehow, to download AND USE the Scrabble app on the Samsung GalaxyTab S 10.5.......... Why should it not be compatible on this specific model whereas it is usable on smaller sized Galaxy Tab S? Does AE know about this and if so are they going to make it available. If not, why not? David

Does the playstore have contact info? You could try contacting and asking.

Sgooter

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
FWIW, I just now downloaded Scrabble EA from the Google Play Store to my Tab S, and it installed and opened OK. The Scrabble version is 5.1.1.732817. I'm uninstalling it now.
David, you said it's a new Tab S, so make sure it has been updated. My Tab S is running on Lollipop 5.0.2. Good luck.