Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By CarrierPigeon
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default what are my options for a decent quality non-Samsung case to use with my Tab S 8.4 coming next week?

what are my options for a decent quality non-Samsung case to use with my Tab S 8.4 coming next week?

the reason I don't want the Samsung official cases is that they don't appear to protect the edges/corners at all.

I prefer a book or folio case.... there aren't many options right now at this early stage....
    SAMmarked1 likes this.

Default Re: what are my options for a decent quality non-Samsung case to use with my Tab S 8.4 coming next w

I'm in the same boat as you, I will wait for Amazon and 3rd party sellers to release awesome cases. We will see them with in days of the S launch, so happy case hunting.

Posted via Android Central App
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: what are my options for a decent quality non-Samsung case to use with my Tab S 8.4 coming next w

Quote Originally Posted by SAMmarked1 View Post
    I'm in the same boat as you, I will wait for Amazon and 3rd party sellers to release awesome cases. We will see them with in days of the S launch, so happy case hunting.

Posted via Android Central App
    I purchased a new Galaxy S5 10 days ago. I got the official Samsung wireless charging cover for it. Unfortunately, NOBODY on this planet currently makes a case that will fit the S5 with the wireless charging cover. Other people in the same situation here at AndroidCentral and XDA forums have found none.(except for a couple of bumper cases) I don't blame Samsung, but the fact remains that Samsung has way too many products with too many variations out there. It makes it very hard for aftermarket accessory makers to decide on what to make(or what not to make).

Best Buy has Belkin book cover cases in stock. I cancelled my pre-order with Samsung because it was back ordered and got the 8.4 and Belkin case for free.

Jim Lloyd