Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By SAMmarked1
  • 1 Post By LordAndroid
  • 2 Post By ianmorris75
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Here it is 8.4 in its super amoled screen in bronze. The 10.5 white is underneath.

Posted via Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tab S 8.4 I got it... bronze is a nice color wow.  PIC-20140626_125727.jpg  

Default Re: tab S 8.4 I got it... bronze is a nice color wow. PIC

Quote Originally Posted by SAMmarked1 View Post
    Here it is 8.4 in its super ambled screen in bronze. The 10.5 white is underneath.

Sir please visit my thread. I have a question. Thanks.

Transferring Apps to SD Card

I think the bronze will look good in person but personally if I do end up picking one up I'd get the white 8.4 with that green-ish book cover. I think that would look slick.

I can't find a 32GB one anywhere, care to send me one?
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

As I was comparing mine the bronze and white .. I noticed the white one made the colors Brighter. It was a visual effect because of how the frames play tricks on your eyes. As of right now I have not heard of any 32gb 8.4s, being 128 gb expandable u shouldn't need it. I got a couple tab S's today.

That's odd as it's listed on the website as being available in 16 and 32. I kind of need something within the next couple weeks and 32GB is a requirement for me so I might have to just buy something a bit lower end and look again in a year or so for the Tab S2 or whatever else is out there.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

If u really need 32gb that bad u could get the 10.5 if u have the money. You won't have to wait and you get a larger screen, it's really not bug feeling bc they widened it and it's SOOO THIN. From what I know 32gb 8.4 will most likely be options when LTE versions release, it will come eventually. It's time 16gb stops being a standard and 32-64 is made standard.

eh the 10.5 to me is not about the weight. The physical size is more of what I want and I do not want something with that size.

I just find the irony hilarious that Samsung almost literally makes more tablets than I can count and yet they don't seem to want to sell one that I am willing to buy.

I bought mine this morning @ BB they are running a trade in promo $100 off the purchase of a Tab S if you trade in a Tablet. So i parted ways with my Nexus 7 2013 tab S 8.4 I got it... bronze is a nice color wow.  PIC-uploadfromtaptalk1403933978697.jpgtab S 8.4 I got it... bronze is a nice color wow.  PIC-uploadfromtaptalk1403933990854.jpgtab S 8.4 I got it... bronze is a nice color wow.  PIC-uploadfromtaptalk1403934002264.jpg
    Premium1 likes this.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

I can also save you some more money as I see u have the book cover. If u ask them to price match samsung.com your book cover is free w purchase. How are you liking it so far? I'm sure the nexus will not be missed. The power saving and ultra is INSANE! mines shows that in ps mode it can go Grey scale (love using this at night). The UPSM gives 77 days of battery life on 100% battery.

Global Posts
    10,729 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

I got the titanium but originally wanted the white. I am glad that it was out, the titanium is great looking. Classy and different.
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

Same thing for me online I didn't like the bronze n wanted white but then when I could see it in person I changed my mind lol.

Banned

Global Posts
    4,742 Global Posts

I only went with Bronze since Bestbuy decided to make it exclusive for the 10.5 32gb model and only in Bronze smh

Quote Originally Posted by SAMmarked1 View Post
    I can also save you some more money as I see u have the book cover. If u ask them to price match samsung.com your book cover is free w purchase. How are you liking it so far? I'm sure the nexus will not be missed. The power saving and ultra is INSANE! mines shows that in ps mode it can go Grey scale (love using this at night). The UPSM gives 77 days of battery life on 100% battery.

Really? Darn i didnt know i could have gotten the book cover for free! Im really enjoying the 8.4 this display is so sharp i cant say it enough.

Sent from my SM-T700
    Banned

Global Posts
    4,742 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LordAndroid View Post
    Really? Darn i didnt know i could have gotten the book cover for free! Im really enjoying the 8.4 this display is so sharp i cant say it enough.

Sent from my SM-T700
    They are price matching the $39.99 they are selling it for so if you bought it in the last 14 days at best buy they will price match it.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAndroid View Post

Sent from my SM-T700
    I took advantage of the trade in since my nexus was giving me issues and they told me they don't price match the covers how Samsung does. I am loving it so far. The screen is amazing and like the little more added screen size without being much larger than the nexus.

Another 8.4 owner in bronze as of today. Loving everything except the Magazine UI so far.
    SAMmarked1 and Premium1 like this.