Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Anyone who preorder from Samsung website, has your order shipped yet??

I preorder it the first day it was available to preoder. But I have not gotten any email or anything from Samsung if it has shipped yet.

thanks.

Default Re: Anyone who preorder from Samsung website, has your order shipped yet??

Exactly the same here. Haven't heard anything

Jim Lloyd

Global Posts
    183 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Anyone who preorder from Samsung website, has your order shipped yet??

I ordered the 10.5 on the 23rd. Nothing so far. I called the support number on Friday and they said 10 to 14 business days to ship. Maybe ship late next week when I'm out of town. Nice of them to reward preorders with delivery a week after general release. Won't buy direct from Samsung again.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I just got a reply back to my email to Samsung and they said...

"I would love to assist with this inquiry. Upon researching the order number provided, I see that the order is processing, which can take up to 1-2 business days. Most likely, the orders will start shipping out Monday or Tuesday. "

Good job Samsung!!
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Just got a backordered email from them!!
    But they mailed the book cover!!
    Freaking Samsung!!

I can walk in to Worst Buy right now and just buy one!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Backordered. Should have just gone to a store. I obviously was mistaken in thinking pre-orders received priority

Jim Lloyd

Quote Originally Posted by ctk4949 View Post
    I preorder it the first day it was available to preoder. But I have not gotten any email or anything from Samsung if it has shipped yet.

thanks.
    Here in the Philippines when you pre-ordered one you will get the device on the 11th of July.
    Phone:
    Nokia 5610, Blackberry 9780, iPhone 4, Samsung Galaxy S4 (I9505), Samsung Galaxy S5 (SM-G900F) - Sandisk Extreme PLUS 32GB

Tablet:
    Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 (T700) - Sandisk Ultra 32GB

Is it possible to cancel a preorder
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

I called and cancelled mine yesterday. They said 24-48 for the refund.

If you have a old tablet around, u can trade it in at Worst Buy for $100 off towards the Tab S. Then some ppl had success getting the Book Cover for free when they price match it to Sears deal.

Samsung Tab S starting @ $300 + Tax OTD @ Best Buy w/ tablet trade-in (6/27-6/28) 06-26-2014 - Slickdeals.net

http://www.sears.com/samsung-galaxy-...4&blockType=G4

Cancelled my order and went to Best Buy and traded in an Asus tablet and got the 8.4 for $299.

Jim Lloyd
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

I just got mine from Worst Buy as well. They would not give me the Book Cover for free but they gave it to me for $31.99.
    Banned

Global Posts
    4,067 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ctk4949 View Post
    I called and cancelled mine yesterday. They said 24-48 for the refund.

If you have a old tablet around, u can trade it in at Worst Buy for $100 off towards the Tab S. Then some ppl had success getting the Book Cover for free when they price match it to Sears deal.

Samsung Tab S starting @ $300 + Tax OTD @ Best Buy w/ tablet trade-in (6/27-6/28) 06-26-2014 - Slickdeals.net

Sears.com
    What is Worst Buy? ( sarcasm )

I queried Customer Support last week and they said it was back ordered, but a new supply was coming in on 11 Jul. Probably 2 - 3 days after that it should arrive sometime late next week. Already received the 'free' cover for it.

I am patient so I will probably wait it out.

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

I received the free cover 3 days ago and received the Tab yesterday (7/10). I had not paid for express shipping but they shipped it out on the 9th for next day delivery.

I pre-ordered. Nope. not here yet. Earliest delivery date was July 16th. Looks like I'm getting it this week though.