Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Premium1
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Anybody getting an s2 vibe on the tab s in terms of tablet sales for samsung?

I've never bought a single tablet in my life but the tab s kind of reminds me when I first heard of the galaxy s2. Anybody else feels this tablet will do wonders for samsung (currently the only tablet to catch my eyes)? Just I wish they put an s pen on this and it would be an instabuy for me

Default Re: Anybody getting an s2 vibe on the tab s in terms of tablet sales for samsung?

Quote Originally Posted by avenging View Post
    I've never bought a single tablet in my life but the tab s kind of reminds me when I first heard of the galaxy s2. Anybody else feels this tablet will do wonders for samsung (currently the only tablet to catch my eyes)? Just I wish they put an s pen on this and it would be an instabuy for me
    Also first time buying a tab but i already pre-ordered mine. My current phone is the Samsung Galaxy S4. Loving the Super AMOLED display so when the Tab S 8.4 was release it was (on your terms) an instabuy for me. Addition to that. It has expandable storage. My music is approx 6gb so that 16gb would not be enough for me. Unlike Nexus 7 (2013) and iPad Mini 2 (Retina Display) that does not have expandable storage.
    Phone:
    Nokia 5610, Blackberry 9780, iPhone 4, Samsung Galaxy S4 (I9505) - Sandisk Ultra 32GB

Tablet:
    Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 (T700) - Sandisk Extreme PLUS 32GB

Default Re: Anybody getting an s2 vibe on the tab s in terms of tablet sales for samsung?

Quote Originally Posted by avenging View Post
    I think it will be a big seller because of the screen first and foremost. Samsung finally stuck what has gotten so many users in the past (super amoled screen) into a tablet with a high res screen and it looks amazing, which I am sure alone will get it a good amount of sales because how it is being compared to the "retina display" and how they have it being shown off in store.
    Thanked by:
    avenging likes this.