Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    12 Global Posts

Default Using simple cover as a stand

Looking to purchase this (bronze LTE version) as my first Android tablet this Friday. I'm a bit torn between the covers though. I would prefer the simple cover due to it adding less to the total bulk, and, well being simpler =) However, I have yet to find ifcould use it as a stand... Sort of Lenovo tent mode:
    Using simple cover as a stand-lenovo-stuff-22-600x400.jpg
    Does anybody know if this will be possible, or if the simple cover just is too simple to use as a stand?

Default Re: Using simple cover as a stand

Quote Originally Posted by Undersky View Post
    Looking to purchase this (bronze LTE version) as my first Android tablet this Friday. I'm a bit torn between the covers though. I would prefer the simple cover due to it adding less to the total bulk, and, well being simpler =) However, I have yet to find ifcould use it as a stand... Sort of Lenovo tent mode:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lenovo-stuff-(22)-600x400.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	36.3 KB 
ID:	125852
    Does anybody know if this will be possible, or if the simple cover just is too simple to use as a stand?

there is no Bronze or even white version with LTE ....Coming out later this summer
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    12 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Closingracer View Post
    there is no Bronze or even white version with LTE ....Coming out later this summer
    According to the retailer here in Sweden it's coming this Friday, the 4th. Another retailer, however, changed their date to later this summer. Guess I'll find out on Friday. My original question still stands though.

Quote Originally Posted by Undersky View Post
    According to the retailer here in Sweden it's coming this Friday, the 4th. Another retailer, however, changed their date to later this summer. Guess I'll find out on Friday. My original question still stands though.
    I bought the Book Cover since i wanted to use it as a stand but looking at the simple cover I would say no based on what i saw of it
    Thanked by:

The simple cover from samsung does not have a stand ability.

Posted via Android Central App

Depends where you are I guess. LTE version was the first to come out over here. Not sure though if the wifi only version will come out at all considering that the only version of the Tab Pro 8.4 that came out here was just the wifi version. Getting mine this Monday. Pre-ordered a couple weeks ago but got delayed thanks to the horrible weather over here.

I love my Samsung brand book cover.

Sent from my beautiful Iphone 6 Plus using Tapatalk.