Tab S 8.4 consern
Hi, I've got a battery question for new Tab S 8.4 owners. Do these things come already halfway charged? Just received my new tablet from walmart.com. The directions said to charge first. When I plugged it in the battery showed 56% right out of the box. I thought this was odd being the reviews say that a new battery should take take about 12 hrs to charge. I started wondering if this tablet may have been a return. Looking at the tape that seal on the box top i noticed that it's actually one piece of tape on top of another. Other than that it seems well packed. I did purchase the walmart protection plan so maybe they had to open the package for some reason
Please tell me if it's normal for a new battery to show 56% at first plug in. I really don't intend to pay full price for a used item.Thanks!
- 08-13-2014, 09:52 PM #2
- 08-14-2014, 06:50 PM #5
- 1,330 Posts
Re: Tab S 8.4 consern
Basically all tablets (at least all 6 or so that i have purchased)come with around half charge. I would say 2 hours to go from half to full charge is perfectly normal and expected. No reason to think this is a return, at least from the battery standpoint.
- 10-06-2014, 06:58 PM #7
- By dammmagnum1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 4Last Post: 08-14-2014, 11:40 PM
- By Mohammad Shebaro in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-13-2014, 01:04 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2014, 12:35 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2014, 10:43 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2014, 07:03 AM