Slight separation between back case and the frame of tablet?

Tuandeezy

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else notice a slight separation on their tablet between the back of the tablet and the frame? Mine is on the left side opposite directly of the volume rocker. It's not completely obvious but if you look closely, you could see a slight separation enough to stick your fingernails in. Just want to know if this is possibly a common issue amongst other tablets or is it just mine. Just got it a few weeks ago and never dropped it.

Omer San Gabriel

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Anyone else notice a slight separation on their tablet between the back of the tablet and the frame? Mine is on the left side opposite directly of the volume rocker. It's not completely obvious but if you look closely, you could see a slight separation enough to stick your fingernails in. Just want to know if this is possibly a common issue amongst other tablets or is it just mine. Just got it a few weeks ago and never dropped it.

Don't have that. Can you give us a picture?

laguim971

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
Hi ,

I dont really have that separation BUT , when i press between the home button and the back one , i have a noise and the front of the tablet near the home button moving just a lil bit under the frame. The big is noise aroung the plug of the battery charger...

This tablet is really good, good perfs bright screen but for the price i bought it (SAMSUNG ALWAYS DOES IT ) there is once again some quality issues.

My S1: home button stayed blocked
S2: Sound button stayed blocked
S3: power button stayed blocked, it broke .
S4 : power button broke , they gave a new one
New S4: White paint fail between the frame and the screen ,and the battery was totally fxcked up.

Now that tab s , making noises when you press the case..This is a problem that samsung knows and should replace the devie BUT here ( in france) it's really hard to have a new product or fix your product ( the dealer send you to the manufacturer and this last does the same ..send you back to the dealer...) . I saw on some android french forum that there was the same problem on google devices ( NEXUS...)
I have always bought my product when they released so i paid them at the bigg price so thats so bad paying for average quality

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12