- 20 Posts
Unfortunately, settings have stopped.
Every time I Star up my Tab S, I get a notification that "Unfortunately, settings have stopped." My only option is Ok. I doesn't seem to affect anything, Settings open when selected. It happens from a cold boot as well as a re-start. Anyone else running into this.
- 08-20-2014, 09:33 PM #2
Re: Unfortunately, settings have stopped.
Did this start happening recently?
You can try wiping the cache partition on your device to see if it resolves the issue. This guide is for the S4, but it is the same for the Tab S
Reset: Samsung Galaxy S 4 | T-Mobile Support"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
- 08-21-2014, 11:26 AM #3
- 08-21-2014, 11:44 AM #4Phone:
Nokia 5610, Blackberry 9780, iPhone 4, Samsung Galaxy S4 (I9505), Samsung Galaxy S5 (SM-G900F) - Sandisk Extreme PLUS 32GB
Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 (T700) - Sandisk Ultra 32GB
- 08-23-2014, 07:51 AM #6
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2014, 10:32 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2014, 08:11 PM
- By Venomx73 in forum Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3Replies: 3Last Post: 08-20-2014, 07:49 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2014, 07:16 PM
- By sogard1977 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 2Last Post: 08-20-2014, 04:17 PM