battery calibration results
I keep records of my battery calibrations for all devices I own, just to make sure everything is fine. My results for my galaxy note 3 is here: Note 3: My battery calibration history, for your reference
I do calibration every 3 to 4 months (run from 100 to 9-10%), and keep charge between 30-80% in between. Here is my write up on saving battery How to realy, really prolong your battery life.
Here is my first calibration, I got the tab just yesterday.
I am mostly happy with the results. The screen on time is actually on par with my note 3, about 7.5-8hrs. We shall see how it goes down the road.
GN3, LP, TMO, BLK, 96G, 3200/6400mAh/ZTE OPEN C w FFOS 2.2
Android FREAK attack in full swing.
Time to try Firefox Mobile for Android!, a 3rd party browser/engine to keep you safe!
- By caseym54 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2014, 03:43 PM
- By mclasser in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 09-03-2014, 06:25 PM
- By tharley46 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 9Last Post: 09-03-2014, 01:36 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 01:06 PM
- By Murph5150 in forum LG G3Replies: 2Last Post: 08-31-2014, 10:26 PM