battery calibration results
I keep records of my battery calibrations for all devices I own, just to make sure everything is fine. My results for my galaxy note 3 is here: Note 3: My battery calibration history, for your reference
I do calibration every 3 to 4 months (run from 100 to 9-10%), and keep charge between 30-80% in between. Here is my write up on saving battery How to realy, really prolong your battery life.
Here is my first calibration, I got the tab just yesterday.
I am mostly happy with the results. The screen on time is actually on par with my note 3, about 7.5-8hrs. We shall see how it goes down the road.
3200->Centro-->Pre-->Pre2-->HOX/N4-->GN3/ZTE OPEN C
Palm T|X-->Transformer-->Galaxy Tab 7.7-->iconia w510/GTS 8.4
- By caseym54 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2014, 04:43 PM
- By mclasser in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 09-03-2014, 07:25 PM
- By tharley46 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 9Last Post: 09-03-2014, 02:36 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 02:06 PM
- By Murph5150 in forum LG G3Replies: 2Last Post: 08-31-2014, 11:26 PM