Tab S 8.4 Won't lock after a missed call from Viber

Omer San Gabriel

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Have you guys known this issue? Does this happen to other android devices? Currently i have viber installed to my Tab. When i have a missed call in viber i noticed that the screen won't automatically lock itself. I'm bothered by this because what if someone called me 12MN and i slept at 11PM. The Tab won't be able to lock itself for hours thus draining the battery. I tried disabling it from the application itself but it does not solve the problem. The Tab automatically lock itself no problem when i don't have any missed calls. PLEASE HELP.

ViberTeam

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Hey, actually this is new to us. It would be great if you could open a support ticket so that we can look into it in more detail. Please include some more details about when this happens and include any information about how long the Tab stays unlocked after a missed call. You can open a ticket here: Viber | Open a Ticket

Omer San Gabriel

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Hey, actually this is new to us. It would be great if you could open a support ticket so that we can look into it in more detail. Please include some more details about when this happens and include any information about how long the Tab stays unlocked after a missed call. You can open a ticket here: Viber | Open a Ticket

Hi Viber! I already did. Here's the ticket No# 798781. The tab don't lock automatically AT ALL after a missed call. Already tried uninstalling then reinstalling viber but same result. At the ticket i've included a youtube video showing what i'm experiencing. But i'll put here it again Viber causing Tab S 8.4 not to automatically lock itself - YouTube.

Thank you. More power to Viber.

Omer San Gabriel

May 10, 2013
Visit site

I also tried it on my Samsung Galaxy S4 (i9505) same result. Here's the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oSi0oO3W5g