'Smoothness' of MicroSD integration

Callie-n-Cal

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
Hey everyone!

It's been a long time since I've used expandable memory cards in anything. When I used them before they were kind of a hassle, as apps wouldn't automatically go to the card to look for files or they wouldn't remember to look there after I sent them there once. I know it was just an extra step, but that kind of thing gets annoying after a while.

So what I'd like to know is how smooth and easy the microSD cards integrate into your daily use of the Tablet S. Any experiences with accessing docs, images, or movies would be great to hear about. Thanks!

Callie

Yk Chin

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
Hi Callie! I'm using a SanDisk 64 GB MicroSDXC class 10 which is almost full. My Tab S is extensively used for entertainment: Movies/TV series, comic/books/magazines & HD photos.
The microSD is fast & reliable. until now, I haven't encountered any problem. I'm also using a similar ScanDisk 64 GB for my Note 3 phone (videos, photos & music) & it works perfectly. Give it a try! :)

FF22

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm also using a 64gig in my Tab S 10.5. If I open a media app like video or music or photo, it will find files in both my internal and sdcard areas.

I did have to MOUNT them in the Settings area and they suggest UNmounting if you want to remove it. But once MOUNTED, it seems to just be there.