Great tablet, poor amount of storage

murphcid

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
I wish Samsung would offer a 32gb version of this tablet. For me, at least, 16gb is a deal breaker especially since so much ram is used for crapware, and O/S storage. Even with the SD card, 16 gb is just not enough space. What do you think? Otherwise this is my almost perfect tablet.

Last edited:

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
I wish Samsung would offer a 32gb version of this tablet. For me, at least, 16gb is a deal breaker especially since so much ram is used for crapware, and O/S storage. Even with the SD card, 16 gb is just not enough space. What do you think? Otherwise this is my almost perfect tablet.

you are actually getting about 10Gb of space, I got the 32GB from best buy and it costs more

Posted via the Android Central App

Phantasmal Images

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site
I got the 32gb version at Best Buy on sale for $350... and I had $260 in reward zone gift certificates. Also picked up a 64gb Samsung micro sd card for it that someone had mispriced as $16.99.:cool:

They put them on sale for $100 off every 3-4 months, I suggest waiting until then.

Best Buy has an exclusive deal with Samsung on the 32gb versions of both Tab S tablets, so you won't find the US version anywhere else.

Jon_Doh

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
I dropped an SD card in mine and then moved all the apps over to it that could be moved and I've got plenty of storage. As others have said, if you're lacking in storage get the 32 gb version and add an SD card.

carter17

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site

It's got 3gb of ram that's plenty. You mean the rom but really I have the 16gb version and I also have a 64gb SD card or 32 one of them but point is I put games on the SD card. pics on the SD card, music on the SD card. I don't use the device storage for nothing I'm not forced to. One day these tablets and phones will come with 500gb give it a few years. But 16gb is a bit low this day and age

Posted via the Android Central App

wisebeatz

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site

I have the 16gb model along with a 128gb class 10 micro card. You can upgrade storage w/ease. My wish is, finding the Samsung folio keyboard "Titanium Bronze"

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1