How can I logon to my Samsung Tab S?

Banhien134

Nov 26, 2015
Visit site
Logon to Samsung Tab S

Hi,

I'm a new member here. I've got a problem to logon Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 . I normally use my finger but today after using my hand under water, my tab can't read my finger. It asks for password which I have not created one and ask for Google account but I don't know which account. Now it locks itself out. Can I logon again using my finger ? How long I have to wait ?

Regards.

FF22

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Logon to Samsung Tab S

Hopefully, someone will answer.

I don't know if there is a Timer that resets giving you a fresh opportunity. I did try googling for an answer. There is reference to a backup password but I don't know if you HAD to set one or could skip it. Try whatever google email addresses you have.

If you have a backup of your data, you might be able to wipe the device back to factory settings and restart the device. I wonder if you can get help from Samsung Chat or support?

Good luck (and it is a Holiday in the US so there may be fewer folks logging in to the forum)

Banhien134

Nov 26, 2015
Visit site

Hi,

Many thanks for your reply. I actually turned machine off and turned it on after few hours and I can use my finger again

Regards.

FF22

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Hi,

Many thanks for your reply. I actually turned machine off and turned it on after few hours and I can use my finger again

Regards.

Stop soaking in the bath tub!!! :) Although, this does show another limitation with finger print scanning. Too much swimming, bathing or hand laundry. I guess using fingers from the other hand (if it is not immersed) so you have more options in the future. Also, check to see if you can also create a Password as a backup.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech