When will the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 be released in the UK?

Billy95Tech

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone know When will the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 be released in the UK? Will it be at the start of August as lots of reports suggest?

nappies

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
That's what I've been looking for found one site that said 1st week of Sept but I was hoping for an August release

Posted via the Android Central App

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
I got it 3 weeks ago from a seller in Hong Kong. £255 including delivery. And I didn't have to pay any extra Tax or VAT.

How do you like this tablet so far? I'm thinking of getting one on Sept 3 it will be available at best buy it really want a portrait style tablet .

Posted via the Android Central App

Rarry

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
I'd think it'd be the same except possibly the power adapter. The main snag would be the warranty which would likely mean returning it to Asia if you have any trouble.

Careful when buying online, there seem to be a few websites in UK selling about £60 cheaper than others but hidden in the small print is that it's sent from HK, customs paid.

You might think it's worth the saving of course, but just be aware. You might regret it.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Both on display in John Lewis. I assume they're in stock now. 8" has less ppi than 9.7". Curious about them so 1sr look on this forum. No AC review yet I think.

On Edit : Never mind on PPI, their app got it crossed, same res, 320 v 264 it says.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC