50% off Samsung Accessories when you register your Tab s2

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
I received a 50% off coupon for registering my tab s2 9.7 ,the problem is ,it's for 59.99 maximum, and the cheapest case for the 9.7 is 69.99,has anyone bought any Samsung Accessories for their tab s2 if so how are they?

I'm kinda liking the official case for the s2, but not sure I'm willing to dish out that much money.

Posted via the Android Central App

GSOgymrat

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
I have the book case for the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 and I love it. It is light, fits perfectly, becomes a stand, puts the tablet in standby and is simple to take on and off. The only negative is the price.

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
Yeah it doesn't make much sense they gave me a 50% off coupon but I can't use it on anything for my 9.7 ,and $70 is steep

Update :I actually just tried the promo code to see what it would say and even tho the case was 69.99 it knocked it down to $34.99 so I ordered the wine red color so it can go on my gold tab s2 :)

Last edited:

mdye

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
You can get it for 50ish from different places around the internet - bhphoto, amazon, etc.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
May I ask: Where did you find a coupon? I registered mine online, but didn't find or receive a coupon.

Samsung emailed me back with the coupon code it said 59.99 was the maximum but I still used it on the red tab s2 case that is 69.99 and it gave me the 50% I paid $35 for the 9.7 case .

Email them and ask them about your coupon

alphabet_789

Sep 27, 2015
Visit site
I'm also waiting to see if I get a coupon code. I registered my Tab S2 3 days ago and did not receive anything. Wrote an email to Samsung late Friday afternoon, but have not heard back yet.

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
I'm also waiting to see if I get a coupon code. I registered my Tab S2 3 days ago and did not receive anything. Wrote an email to Samsung late Friday afternoon, but have not heard back yet.

Yeah Samsung lags it when it comes to responding to emails, but hopefully they'll hook you up.

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
I got the Samsung Book cover and it's great. The keyboard case interests me but @ $150. it will have to wait.

Yeah I received mine this Monday in red,and I'm really feeling the case,I was afraid I was going to damage the screen when installing the little tabs in the back with the tablet you have to press hard,I had a Fintie case on it originally but it seems heavy and added bulk the Samsung case is light and very minimal bulk ,the best part is it only paid $35 with the coupon.

alphabet_789

Sep 27, 2015
Visit site
I still have yet to see a coupon. Bought the tablet 2 weeks ago, registered it 1 week ago. Samsung has not responded to 3 emails and on the phone after a lot of run-around I was told that it could take 30 days to generate a coupon. Pretty annoying, as I prefer not to walk around with the tablet before I get a case.

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
I still have yet to see a coupon. Bought the tablet 2 weeks ago, registered it 1 week ago. Samsung has not responded to 3 emails and on the phone after a lot of run-around I was told that it could take 30 days to generate a coupon. Pretty annoying, as I prefer not to walk around with the tablet before I get a case.

Yeah Samsung has mediocre customer service, I have called and they give me the run around and ended up hanging up on me while playing musical lines

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
I installed a glass screen protector on my 9.7 ,but I still prefer a case because the chamfered edges kinda seem like the ones on my note 4 and those got all scuffed up.