Why won't Amazon Prime movies work on my Samsung S tablet?

A

AC Question

Why won't amazon prime movies work on my samsung s tablet

Not compatible?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: Why won't amazon prime movies work on my samsung s tablet

If it says it isn't compatible that means they didn't program the app for your device.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site

Are you sure you installed the right version? The one for phones doesn't work on tablets. Is this the version you installed?

Josieb1

Feb 22, 2016
Visit site
Google for the instructions. I can't post a link as I am new here but you download the Amazon app store then download the Amazon instant Video app from there. I have Prime instant video working on my S2

zatxwoopyoax

Jan 22, 2016
Visit site
I've never found a way to get it to work even following the instructions found via Google. Anyone have a link to working instructions that are a bit more specific than "google it"?

Josieb1

Feb 22, 2016
Visit site
The instructions are on post 3. Those are what I used. As I said I can't post links until I 'very posted ten times, but I don't need to just use the instructions on post 3.

wrich2005

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site

It's because Amazon wants you to buy their Android devices. They support Kindle devices and iOS. That's it

Posted via the Android Central App

Bob Handley

Mar 7, 2016
Visit site
I have a Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 (SM-T710) and I can watch Amazon Prime movies. I installed the Amazon Video app from the Amazon Appstore. I think it really shows off the display.

returnmyjedi

Jun 10, 2015
Visit site

I installed the Amazon Video App which is only available via the Amazon App store. It works well enough, but will not playback in HD (unlike the iOS, Kindle Fire and Android phone versions) . This is for both Prime movies and ones that I have purchased. I can only assume this is due to Amazon wanting me to buy a Fire tablet, but has actually put me off buying any digital releases from them full stop. Google Play all the way for me. Way to shoot yourselves in the foot, Amazon.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyari6908