recommendations

Scholfield03

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
Would you guys recommend getting this tablet? I have been debating it for a while, but don't know if I will use it enough to make it worth it.

Posted via the Android Central App

Sir Loyne

Feb 18, 2016
Visit site
Seriously, what kind of an answer are you looking for? You've offered no hint as to what you might like it to do or you to do with it. How are WE supposed to know if you'll use it enough?

anon(7901790)

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
Short answer: Yes!

Long answer: Yes! I (well Santa) got one for my daughter. Then my wife got me one as well. My daughter and I then bought my wife one. We all have the 8" Nook variant. My daughter loves it. It allows do any computer based homework while we're stuck in traffic and when she's done with homework and reading, she can then play the games she likes (mostly Minecraft). I like it, because I've been a Nook user for years, and I can purchase and download books for both myself and my daughter. It's a good lightweight tablet, with decent battery life. I've never been disappointed with Samsung Tablets. It really doesn't have a cheap "plasticy" feel to it.

Lol. Sounds to me that you've already made up your mind, you're just asking for justification. :cool:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma