marshmallow is out in the US for the wifi version 8 inch tablet for sure now. I'm downloading it as

rxgadget

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Updated last night.. Didn't do a factory reset yet.. Shut down and regular reset.. No problems so far. Can't tell any battery improvement either yet

mlrz24

Sep 23, 2015
Visit site
Updated last week. Wifi version only 9.7 inch. No problems I found yet. Still wish some of the bloat would have been removed. Way more than my S6. Battery lasts longer

Posted via the Android Central App

tiny_hands

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Not for my 9.7" wifi version.
I get a "Network or Server error" using the "Software Update" option on the tablet and Smart Switch is also unable to download an error-free file. Live Chat seems to think its my fault that their servers are corrupt and that factory resetting my tablet will fix their servers. Surprise surprise, it didn't. My only option, according to them, is to box up my tablet and send it back. Wonder why I'm not optimistic that'll work.

shaleem

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Just updated. In Chicago. However, my Samsung keyboard won't pair with my Tab now.

carter17

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
Got my update a few days ago and to be honest battery life is massively improved. And everything is very stable although this tablet has always been stable. I just cant get over the gain in battery life

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte15