A suitable stylus compatible with tab s2 9.7

Ahmadroid

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Hello guys
Is there a fine tipped stylus that's compatible with the Galaxy tab s2? Other than the braod rubbery ones?
If so please let me know about such product :/

BullwinkleMoose

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
Unfortunately no. The Tab S2 doesn't have the same type of screen like the Note series of tablets.

Edit: You could try this one. It won't give you the functionality of the stylus used on Note series tablets, or Surface Pen. It's just a fine tip "dumb" stylus.

Multi Device Double Tip Stylus – StylusShop

I've been looking for the best stylus too but that one gets a lot of bad reviews on amazon - and some of the others I've looked at there are loaded up with amazon's now standard fake reviews - "Omigod this product is so great!" Any recommendations? Right now I'm using a cheapo dollar store stylus. The body of it was too slippery so i wrapped it in tape. It works good enough.

anon(7901790)

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
I've been looking for the best stylus too but that one gets a lot of bad reviews on amazon - and some of the others I've looked at there are loaded up with amazon's now standard fake reviews - "Omigod this product is so great!" Any recommendations? Right now I'm using a cheapo dollar store stylus. The body of it was too slippery so i wrapped it in tape. It works good enough.

Not really no. I don't normally us a stylus with mine. My daughter uses a cheap $10 insignia stylus from Best Buy. I've used it a couple times, and didn't have any issues with it. I found nothing spectacular about either. Of course compared to the Surface Pen I use on my SP3, nothing is really that spectacular.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazyload03