What cache cleaning app do you like best for your Tab S2 (if you use one)?

Little Squirt

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
I just used Play Store's "Cache Cleaner" app for a long time on my Tab S2 but then read good reviews about "Power Cleaner" app so have been trying that for about a week.
I like it for cleaning the "junk" cache with one click, but it assumes I'm using a cell phone so tells me things like "Phone is running hot" and provides a "cool down" option and also says things like "Scrabble is running all the time in the background and slowing down your phone" and offers me the option to "fix it". Maybe it's because I don't understand how it works or because it's primarily a smart phone app but I'm leery about clicking on some of it's options, not knowing what will happen. :-

Is anyone else here using Power Cleaner? If so, any tips/suggestions about best way to use it? Or, what app do you prefer for cleaning the cache?
Finally, is it even necessary or advisable to use a cache cleaner? Thanks.

monsieurms

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
I don't much bother to clean up unless I'm noticing a problem, at which point it is easier to clean for the particular app in question (I find Kindle sometimes won't display non-Kindle books until you clean cache and make it re-index, for instance), but All in One Toolbox is what I like--it makes customization easy, whitelisting, RAM boost, too, and a zillion utilities.

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
None are needed in my opinion. Have never used them. If u notice something off I normally either clear cache for that app or head over to storage area and delete cache storage.

Have had my tab s2 8 since it came out. Never an issue with cache.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084