Nougat update

Gary Hamden

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site
I just got a new sm t813 wifi only USA it's on 6.01 December sec patch is nougat available for this tablet.
I tried auto update it says no update available.

rxgadget

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
I just got a new sm t813 wifi only USA it's on 6.01 December sec patch is nougat available for this tablet.
I tried auto update it says no update available.
I will try and locate whet my kids his my tablet and let you know tomorrow of its most up to date update

Gary Hamden

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site
Thanks i talked to Samsung yesterday i was told Nougat is rolling out in waves according to serial numbers no official release date .
So as usual Samsung double talk

rxgadget

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
I found d my 9.7 Wifi only tablet and did the update. I don't have a ton of stuff on my ta let so it updated real fast. I have Nougot on my Pixel XL 128GB so I knew what to expect.

Little Squirt

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Three tablets in the house ;)

My. Smt 810 S2 9.7 received Nougat automatically 2 nights ago unexpectedly. Los Angeles. Probably because I had recently checked the "update automatically " box in my settings?
I haven't had time to figure out how to get multiple windows up at the same time yet. Anyone know how?

Sent from my Galaxy Tab S2 9.7.

Last edited:

funpig

Feb 17, 2017
Visit site
1. No Nougat updates yet for SM-T713 8.0" wifi for B.C. Canada.

2. For those who have updated their S2, are there​ any Nougat issues to report?

Little Squirt

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
1. No Nougat updates yet for SM-T713 8.0" wifi for B.C. Canada.

2. For those who have updated their S2, are there​ any Nougat issues to report?

Nothing I have noticed other than cosmetic issues. Like all white icons on the settings page. And the brightness line setting indicator is harder to pull down, and keep down long enough to change it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 2013.

warmonked

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
I'm having issues with the "touch sound" that happens whenever you touch the screen. It plays the clicky sound, but it also randomly makes the speaker play a scratchy noise. Never happened with 6.0

Edit: hmm. Seems better after restart... Maybe it's due to the new advanced audio settings menu. I was messing around with it earlier...

Last edited: