Tab S3 Leaks...

quadtronix

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
I recently came across some articles about leaks and rumors of the Galaxy Tab S3 and thought I'd share them... Here are three separate leaks from the past week or so...

https://www.slashgear.com/samsung-galaxy-tab-s3-gets-its-first-leaked-photo-13474910/

User manual for the Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 appears revealing support for optional S Pen accessory

Galaxy Tab S3 pictures show glass construction - Android Authority

The first is a press render w/SPen, the second is a leaked manual and the third is an article about actual photos of the alleged Tab S3...

Its rumored that this tablet will be 9.7" QHD with a SD820 processor and 4GB of Ram. If this is true its gonna be a beast. I'm definitely interested!! How about you?

dryja123

Mar 10, 2016
Visit site
I don't think it's enough for me to update from the S2. The processor in the S2 handles everything I throw at it, and more, without batting an eye.

I currently use RDP (remote desktop protocol) applications to remotely access client computers, at work, for troubleshooting. I also like the Office suite for presentations; it beats carrying around a laptop.

These updates seem mediocre, to me, at best. Thanks for sharing these. I'll still look forward to the announcement and see if Sammy has anything their sleeve to make me change my mind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12