Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By pistos
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default tab won't rotate

My tab will not rotate. I have not changed any of my settings. Is there something I can do about it? Thanks for your help.

Aaron

Global Posts
    219 Global Posts

Default Re: tab won't rotate

Are you sure you don't have the "Orientation Lock" ON in the pull-down settings?
    kim2qt and Geneva Bramley like this.

Try settings > display > horizontal calibration if the orientation lock fix doesnt work for you.

Sent from my SPH-P100 using Tapatalk

Smile Re: tab won't rotate

This fixed the problem thanks!

I can't find any orientation lock option under display settings. I have a new Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2.

Post Re: tab won't rotate

same problem, and I didn't have an orientation lock either. I found the fix in 'Accessibility' (down toward the bottom) - then 'Auto Rotate Screen'. I selected it and the rotation came back. Go figure. How it got changed in the first place is a mystery to me.

Quote Originally Posted by itselleb View Post
    same problem, and I didn't have an orientation lock either. I found the fix in 'Accessibility' (down toward the bottom) - then 'Auto Rotate Screen'. I selected it and the rotation came back. Go figure. How it got changed in the first place is a mystery to me.

Thank you!!!!! It worked!!!