1. Download and unzip the files from the Dropbox link above (or any other original link you found or trust).
2. Make sure you have the USB driver installed on your Windows computer. As stated, the driver is included in the ZIP from the above Dropbox link (filename: Sprint_P100_Samsung_GALAXY_Tab_USB_Drivers).
3. Power-off the Tablet.
4. Put the tablet into "Download Mode" by pressing the [Volume-Down] and [Power] buttons until the download screen appears.
5. Connect the Tab to the computer with a USB cable.
6. Unzip the "Quens_P100_EF17_ROOTED" file (it's a RAR compressed file, so make sure you have a RAR extraction software - I use "Free RAR Extract Frog").
7. Open the new unzipped folder ("Quens_P100_EF17_ROOTED") and start the "Odin3 v1.85" application.
8. Click [PDA] and select the "Quens_P100_EF17_ROOTED_PDA" file.
9. Click [Start].
10. Just let it sit and work. When it says "PASS!", it's done.
i did these steps and worked 100% rooted!! but ii would like to kno how do i get a custom recovery on here now??
Portions of this page are modifications based on work created and shared by the Android Open Source Project
and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 2.5 Attribution License. AndroidCentral is an independent site
that is not affiliated with or endorsed by Google.