Verizon Tab...Should I dump it?
Just got a Tab for my wife last Saturday and have one week left of the 14-day return period. My question is should I return it and wait for the 7.7 model? She needs 3/4G and can't use the Wi-Fi only models on her commuter bus. If the wait would be too long then I guess we keep the Tab. Also, what is the best guess as to what the cost of these newer tablets would be? Just don't want to get stuck with another device like I did when I jumped on the Samsung Fascinate and missed the return window. Thanks.
- 10-10-2011, 09:05 PM #2
- 10-11-2011, 01:38 AM #3
- 10-28-2011, 05:14 PM #4
- 11 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Verizon Tab...Should I dump it?
Have you considered the Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus? Wifi available Nov. 13 and hopefully Verizon picks it up soon.
I have a Verizon Tab and LOVE it to no end.
If I didn't get a 8.9 I would have definitely picked up a 7.0 Plus.
If Verizon offers it I'll probably get it and keep the 8.9 home for the family to use.
I've never held the 7.7, but I used the 7" Tab every day since Feb.
And it feels like the perfect tablet form for portability.
It all comes down to choice though. Everyone is different.
- 10-28-2011, 07:47 PM #5