Issues...don't have a clue what's up?

shantheman#AC

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Ok...for all you insightful problem-solving types...

My wife has been using our Samsung Tablet (Sprint version) for over a year now. Suddenly last week...it wouldn't turn on. So, I did the POWER and VOL UP to do a hard reset...and sure enough...it booted up.

Right away I got a pop-up dialogue box "Your UID does not match (blah blah blah) and your system will be unstable." Then the only button to tap was "I'm Feeling Lucky."

Here's the odd thing...the hard reset did NOT fully wipe the tablet back to original state. I still had the majority of my apps on there...and my wife's email address was still registered on it too. The background and home screens went back to stock though.

Since then...i cannot open ANY applications. They will all force close. The only exception is gmail.

So, i decided to root it. Everything went well flashing the stock ROM on it. But when I click on SUPERUSER...it force closes too. I even tried moving a few apps to the SD card...and they still force close.

I tried changing the SD card. Didn't help. I also rebooted it. It takes like 10 minutes to reboot now.

Is the tablet going bad? Any clue?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084