Micro SD to SD adapter??

RamAirDave99

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
Is there an adapter or Dongle that will plug into the micro SD slot on the SPH-P100 that allows you to plug a standard SD memory card into it to read the pics?

The reason I ask is for my Deer camera, Its got an SD card but the tab only accepts the Micro as you know, so I was looking for a way to have an adapter that I could carry out in the field with my tab and download my pics right there.

ANy help is appreciated! thanks!

Dave

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
You have it backwards.

Use the MicroSD card to store all your info. This will fit into the Tab. Then use an SD adapter to use it with your digital camera.

These are fairly common adapters.

SueA59

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
> Use the MicroSD card to store all your info. This will fit into the Tab. Then use an SD adapter to use it with your digital camera.

Does this always work? Someone in another thread said that his/her camera wouldn't write to MicroSD in a converter card.

And does it always work to copy data from your PC onto a MicroSD card that's in an SD adapter?

SueA59

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
No - I just wanted to know. As I said, I had heard that not all cameras would accept this arrangement, so I wondered if some PCs didn't either.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
So long as the computer has a full size SD reader, you have a USB card reader, or you have some way to interface the card to the computer, it should work. If there is an issue getting the PC to read it, I would say the problem wouldn't be the card being in an adapter, but, a problem with the PC reading SD cards in general.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Android Central Forums

strabo231

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
No - I just wanted to know. As I said, I had heard that not all cameras would accept this arrangement, so I wondered if some PCs didn't either.

Some of the older cameras use the old full size sd cards and not micro, and won't accept the micro/adapter combo so maybe that's what you heard about this method not working? Even then all good have to do is transfer from camera to computer, computer to micro

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2