- 1 Posts
After receiving "Database Storage space nearly full" msgs, and deleting emails, and still getting msgs, I stopped some apps--facebook, verizon backup service, swype, but all recognizable. Now it won't boot fully--hangs on the Verizon logo. Trying not to have to do a hard reboot. Soft reboot did nothing. Any suggestions about restoring my Tab? I deleted about 600 emails, and only have a handful of friends or contacts, no apps to speak of, a few kindle books. All pics are on the sd card. Thanks!
- By Redneckbutlerboy in forum AT&T Captivate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 15Last Post: 12-12-2010, 07:40 PM
- By cincinnati kid in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 7Last Post: 09-23-2010, 06:35 PM
- By danielcor in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 14Last Post: 08-13-2010, 09:30 PM
- By Frankenstein in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 11Last Post: 07-30-2010, 11:50 AM
- By jthapar in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 06-04-2010, 08:47 PM