Help I Formatted my Tablet completely!!!

georgiaboi22

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
I accidently formatted my tablet in CWM. All it does now is say samsung on the screen when i try to turn it on. It also will not load its boot menu no more. I can not access CWM or the factory boot. I can however press power+down and get into the download part. I have tried to use Odin but it does not pick up my Tablet. I have downloaded all the USB stuff for it to. Is there anyone that can help me with this. I really dont want to throw it away.

georgiaboi22

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
yes i have put it in download mode then plugged it in i have put it in download while its plugged in and etc. I dont know how to get it to recognize i know that Zadig in Heimdall suite will pick it up but for some reason Odin wont. I have tried Odin 1.7, 3.07, 3.09 I dont know why it wont register on there. I cant access my boot menu i think when i accidently formatted it it wiped the boot menus out is there another way or maybe im not doing something right with odin?

georgiaboi22

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
i have already did that as well, I went to the samsung site and got the drivers there. I think all i need is odin to read it but i dont know how. Do you know where i can get a good copy of odin maybe the ones i got were bad or you know any tricks to get it to read

wjmiles

Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
not sure if you resolved your problem yet, but charge it for a few hours and then unplug it and press the power and the up volume. then use the volume to scroll up and down on the green words. after that go to factory reset and hit the home key. good luck

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87