Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mikec8785
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question Bricked my VZW SCH-1800 Galaxy Tab Need Help

I have bricked my VZW Galaxy Tab SCH-1800 I can get Odin and Heimdall to recognize it. I can not find any stock roms that are actually able for download i have found alot but none exist anymore whan clicked on. I would reallly appreciate it if someone could help me out. I need help finding the roms or w.e. and walked through on getting it unbricked and flashed back to factory. Please and thank you

Global Posts
    6,763 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: Bricked my VZW SCH-1800 Galaxy Tab Need Help

Quote Originally Posted by georgiaboi22 View Post
    I have bricked my VZW Galaxy Tab SCH-1800 I can get Odin and Heimdall to recognize it. I can not find any stock roms that are actually able for download i have found alot but none exist anymore whan clicked on. I would reallly appreciate it if someone could help me out. I need help finding the roms or w.e. and walked through on getting it unbricked and flashed back to factory. Please and thank you
    Did you check XDA? Here's a thread I found with a stock, non-rooted ROM for the Galaxy Tab. Double check that the ROM is specific to your model:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanks I had already checked that page actually, and that rom no longer exists. I actually unbricked it after alot of work. I found the Heimdall oneclick unbrick generator and it actually worked. Only problem is now i had to put cubed 3 on it and every now and then it pops up android processor not responding and i have to click cancel but oh well w.e. i guess. I do not really like Cubed 3 its really basic and wanted to put Cynogen mod on there but everytime i try to flash it i just get aborted message i tried three different ones also i dont know why

Quote Originally Posted by georgiaboi22 View Post
    Thanks I had already checked that page actually, and that rom no longer exists. I actually unbricked it after alot of work. I found the Heimdall oneclick unbrick generator and it actually worked. Only problem is now i had to put cubed 3 on it and every now and then it pops up android processor not responding and i have to click cancel but oh well w.e. i guess. I do not really like Cubed 3 its really basic and wanted to put Cynogen mod on there but everytime i try to flash it i just get aborted message i tried three different ones also i dont know why
    I am trying to unbrick my mom's Tab and was wondering if you could post the page where you found the Heimdall oneclick? Is this a stock ROM? I'm trying to unbrick this and then sell it on eBay.
    Last edited by mikec8785; 09-13-2013 at 01:00 PM.

Bump... anyone?