- 2 Posts
Samsung Galaxy Tab GT-P1000 turning itself off and on every 4-5 second.
I have a Galaxy Tab GT-P1000. It's worked perfect until this morning.
When i woke up, i heard the sound of it turning itself on and off again, so i plugged it in the charger and left for work.
Came home from work, and its still doing it. The battery is now fully charged.
It starts up. The Galaxy Tab logo shows for about 5 seconds, and then it turns itself off again, before it automatically turns itself back on. Endless circle, that i can not stop.
When i try to do a soft reboot, nothing happens, and it keeps turning itself on and off again.
When i try to do a hard reboot, it shows the hard reboot screen for about 1 second, then turns itself on and off again.
Kinda lost for ideas here. Please help.
- 10-24-2013, 06:11 PM #2
- 10-26-2013, 11:00 AM #4
- 12 Posts
- [ROM] Dark Rogue.V2.1
- 11-22-2013, 11:51 AM #5
- 11-24-2013, 01:54 AM #6
Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab GT-P1000 turning itself off and on every 4-5 second.
me 2ooo...I am also willing to give you money to get this updated. the device itself is outdated and now there is no question about the warranty.... so guys please help me out...
i have also heard that if swap memory is increased the device performance extends to great!! so also please do mention steps properly...
I have also tried to follow the steps that are provided all over the internet and ended in a huge flop... went to samsung store and they upgraded my device to 2.3 thats it... not even jelly bean!! took 800 buks.... I am willing to take risk again if and only if a reliable source help me out!
- 12-29-2013, 08:34 AM #7
- By Arelunde in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 21Last Post: 03-02-2014, 09:41 AM
- By phatdonkey in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 10-31-2013, 11:34 PM
- By Nychotxxx in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 4Last Post: 10-31-2013, 03:36 PM
- By JakeTheGiratina1 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 10-29-2013, 01:34 PM
- By rishman1 in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 0Last Post: 10-24-2013, 03:32 PM