Need help with my tab!

Michelle Mank

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
After updating my tablet, it will not turn on at all. It's not even charging anymore. I know my stock charger works and I've also tried charging my tablet from other charger and through computer... when I push the power and volume down button at same time.. the screen says Low Battery Must have higher than 3.4v...don't understand what that means..

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
After updating my tablet, it will not turn on at all. It's not even charging anymore. I know my stock charger works and I've also tried charging my tablet from other charger and through computer... when I push the power and volume down button at same time.. the screen says Low Battery Must have higher than 3.4v...don't understand what that means..

Welcome to the forums.
Can you boot into recovery? Hold Power, and volume up until you see Samsung logo?

BAYates

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
Have my SGT-P1000 since it came out on the market and had the same problem, after alot of reading found the answer by XDA Developers forum!

If you're handyman can do it by taking the tab apart and disconnecting the Akku (Battery) and then reconnecting it, build the tab back together and it worked for me ;)

It's a bug thing, that is very well known in other forums

Gesendet von meinem GT-P1000 mit Tapatalk 2

Seth Booker

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
Hey. Not sure if you have resolved this yet, but I just had this same problem, and it turned out to be the stock USB cord that connects the tablet to the wall outlet.

ADE Marc Alexander

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
Thank you good sir, so simple and still so brilliant! I tried everything besides open it up... again! But I never thought to simply change the stock USB head - even if I actually tested different cables. You just saved me a lot of work. :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz