- 2 Posts
Need help with my tab!
After updating my tablet, it will not turn on at all. It's not even charging anymore. I know my stock charger works and I've also tried charging my tablet from other charger and through computer... when I push the power and volume down button at same time.. the screen says Low Battery Must have higher than 3.4v...don't understand what that means..
- 11-23-2013, 11:45 PM #2
- 11-24-2013, 11:49 AM #4
- 12-15-2013, 05:50 PM #5
- 12-16-2013, 02:06 PM #6
Re: Need help with my tab!
Have my SGT-P1000 since it came out on the market and had the same problem, after alot of reading found the answer by XDA Developers forum!
If you're handyman can do it by taking the tab apart and disconnecting the Akku (Battery) and then reconnecting it, build the tab back together and it worked for me
It's a bug thing, that is very well known in other forums
Gesendet von meinem GT-P1000 mit Tapatalk 2
- 12-18-2013, 08:49 PM #7
- 07-19-2014, 08:25 PM #8
- By stillborn86 in forum Google Nexus 7 (2012) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 10-31-2014, 10:18 PM
- By OldListener in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 26Last Post: 12-27-2013, 10:05 AM
- By smalldawg143 in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 2Last Post: 11-23-2013, 07:39 PM
- By Don Madson in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 11-23-2013, 07:20 PM
- By benomadridista1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 11-23-2013, 05:34 PM