Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Need help with my tab!

After updating my tablet, it will not turn on at all. It's not even charging anymore. I know my stock charger works and I've also tried charging my tablet from other charger and through computer... when I push the power and volume down button at same time.. the screen says Low Battery Must have higher than 3.4v...don't understand what that means..

Global Posts
    22,097 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: Need help with my tab!

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle Mank View Post
    After updating my tablet, it will not turn on at all. It's not even charging anymore. I know my stock charger works and I've also tried charging my tablet from other charger and through computer... when I push the power and volume down button at same time.. the screen says Low Battery Must have higher than 3.4v...don't understand what that means..
    Welcome to the forums.
    Can you boot into recovery? Hold Power, and volume up until you see Samsung logo?

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Hello. Thank you for help... it does absolutely nothing when I hold down power and volume up.

Global Posts
    22,097 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle Mank View Post
    Hello. Thank you for help... it does absolutely nothing when I hold down power and volume up.
    The only thing I can think to suggest is call Samsung.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here

I have the same problem as previous person: I hold the power down and volume up and rebooted and nothing happens. No response. Please help...

Hi,
    Have my SGT-P1000 since it came out on the market and had the same problem, after alot of reading found the answer by XDA Developers forum!

If you're handyman can do it by taking the tab apart and disconnecting the Akku (Battery) and then reconnecting it, build the tab back together and it worked for me

It's a bug thing, that is very well known in other forums

Gesendet von meinem GT-P1000 mit Tapatalk 2

Hey. Not sure if you have resolved this yet, but I just had this same problem, and it turned out to be the stock USB cord that connects the tablet to the wall outlet.

Lightbulb Re: Need help with my tab!

Thank you good sir, so simple and still so brilliant! I tried everything besides open it up... again! But I never thought to simply change the stock USB head - even if I actually tested different cables. You just saved me a lot of work.