- 1 Posts
- 12-04-2013, 11:31 PM #2
Re: Brick or fixable?
Charge the tablet a little bit and try to get into Download mode, by pressing power and volume down. If you get the green Android logo, you are in.
While charging, I would look up the Stock ROM on Samsung Updates.com. Look it up by model number, and download it.
And, follow this: [Guide][Samsung] How to flash Stock ROM via ODIN'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- By curtdisis in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 02-18-2014, 06:25 PM
- By feistyrebel in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 12-09-2013, 02:40 PM
- By korab84 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 12-04-2013, 04:22 PM
- By AndroidDario in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 20Last Post: 12-04-2013, 01:55 PM
- By velocitysc43 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 12-04-2013, 12:13 PM