- 1 Posts
- 12-05-2013, 12:31 AM #2
Re: Brick or fixable?
Charge the tablet a little bit and try to get into Download mode, by pressing power and volume down. If you get the green Android logo, you are in.
While charging, I would look up the Stock ROM on Samsung Updates.com. Look it up by model number, and download it.
And, follow this: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-via-odin.html
- By curtdisis in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 02-18-2014, 07:25 PM
- By feistyrebel in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 12-09-2013, 03:40 PM
- By korab84 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 12-04-2013, 05:22 PM
- By AndroidDario in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 20Last Post: 12-04-2013, 02:55 PM
- By velocitysc43 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 12-04-2013, 01:13 PM