1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Verizon wireless version of Tab

Does anyone know if the Verizon version is going to be "Binged" out like the Fascinate? That would be a HUGE deal breaker for me.

Thanks

ROM
    CM7 92611Ntly / CM 7.0.3

why?! when the guys on here have given us such easy solutions for that little problem? it's already been rooted, so we should be able to have any search engine of our liking running on it w/i days ;-)

It's not binged out at all, not even on it..

Global Posts
    395 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock TouchWiz

Quote Originally Posted by dmcman73 View Post
    Does anyone know if the Verizon version is going to be "Binged" out like the Fascinate? That would be a HUGE deal breaker for me.

Thanks
    That "argument" is beyond lame with how easy it is to change to any search engine you want.

some people are just lazy idiots

Global Posts
    846 Global Posts

I played with it at the Verizon store today, it has Google. F#ck Bing and Micro$oft!

ROM
    Rooted - that is all....

No Bing insight on mine. Just Google, why would anyone cheapen such a slick device with products from Microcrap - Oh it does come with Microcrap's weird mobile office thing but I've ignored it for now.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Wow, lazy *****? really? It's not lazy at all. I vote with my wallet. You keep buying products that have crap on them (even though you can change them) and the corporations will continue to install crapware on these devices and load even more crapware on them....why? because their sales are up and that tells them customers don't care no matter how much you complain. Stop buying the products with crapware on them and guess what....you'll start to see that crapware disappear from all devices because you've just affected their bottom line. Sure I can root the phone and install APK's and all that happy horse sh** but why should I have too? That's like going into a car dealership and paying full price for a 6 cylinder car that has had 2 of it's cylinders turned off.

Who's the ***** now. Asswipe. Gotta love arm chair tough guys. I asked a simple question and got a few decent answers and a few tough guys chiming in.

Thank you to those that answered my questions.