Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Thumbs up Video: Galaxy Tab + bluetooth Mouse + bluetooth keyboard =

FULL. OF. WIN.

This was one of the first things I did.

I have the Logitech bluetooth keyboard for PS3. I paired it within a few seconds and was then amazed when a mouse pointer appeared and the touchpad started responding to taps and scrolls.

Very cool.

Now I want a portable keyboard to carry around with m with a touchpad on it..

Default Thanks for the tip..

That just rocks..

Global Posts
    395 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock TouchWiz

That is frigging awesome !!!!!

Wait...what...

And here I was about to sell my MS Bluetooth mouse with my netbook! That is AWESOME.

Edit: MS Bluetooth 5000 mouse paired right up. Is it sad that this just made my night?

Anyone got it working with a Verizon Tab? doesn't seem to have HID Drivers.

Hows the responsiveness of the keyboard...like if I needed to, could I type documents or write essays without headache?

Quote Originally Posted by frenzy757 View Post
    Hows the responsiveness of the keyboard...like if I needed to, could I type documents or write essays without headache?
    No delay that i've seen. I'll try messing around with it in ThinkFree Office, however.
    Probably posted from my Samsung Galaxy Tab

Quote Originally Posted by jrmuller View Post
    Anyone got it working with a Verizon Tab? doesn't seem to have HID Drivers.
    Not working it seems. Verizon must have removed the functionality. Maybe they plan on selling a keyboard and mouse kit you have to buy from them. Samsung has a keyboard dock for over $70 but I already have a folding compact keyboard with Bluetooth. Guess we don't need that.

Thanks Verizon.