Complete Amateur Needs Help to Root and then 4.1.2-4.4 Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 (for my kids)

hychamaz

Oct 18, 2014
Visit site
Hello all!!
I really hate to be a pain in the you know what. My 2 little kids and I have Galaxy Tab 3s (7 inchers). I have tried everything to move things to the sd card or have new things saved to it, etc. It doesnt work. I have been at this for days... Im dead tired.
1. I guess I have to root the phone 1st. From what Ive read frameroot is the easiest...???
2. Then I have to move from 4.1.2 to 4.4 to be able to do these things with tab...

I have no clue. I think with Framaroot I can get it rooted... But my worries are after that to go to 4.4 kitkat. I dont want to lose any data... I dont quite get the whole ROM thing change... Any help would really be appreciated...

hychamaz

Oct 18, 2014
Visit site
I just wanted to tell all of you the result after another 8 hours with a tech... The root provided on Youtube was a FAKE. It was written to intentionally fool even Root Checker that the devive was rooted. After 8 hours of working on it we realized that it was not really rooted.... How are their people out there that are so cruel to the average Joe, spending my Christmas money on a tech and dead tired to take care of my kids..
No words to describe when a #%&/¤&// takes away your family time for his laughs. This update will take a bit of coding and using Odin that will wipe everything. No way around it. Thanks guys...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non